The Cape Trib Adventure Bus offers a day trip from Port Douglas to Cape Tribulation. Our expert driver and guide is a long term Cape Trib local who knows the area well. Groups are small with no more than 9 people travelling in our spacious, comfortable vehicle.
Where the Cape Trib Adventure Bus will take you
- Through cane fields and sugar town of Mossman
- Across the Daintree River on an old fashioned cable ferry
- To a board walk for a self-guided walk through the ancient Daintree forest
- To the table of a local restaurant for a delicious lunch
- On a guided beach walk where the rainforest meets the reef
- For a Tropical Taste Sensation at the Daintree Ice Cream Company
Make your day a bit more adventurous
Add Jungle Surfing
Jungle Surfing is a zip lining tour through the rainforest canopy. Stop at six tree platforms with breathtaking views of the forest, cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef. The tour is fully guided with informative talks on each platform. See, learn more, and experience even more.
Add Horse Riding
Cape Trib Horse Rides will take you for a ride in the oldest living rainforest in the world. You will ride through crystal clear mountain streams, through paddocks and long riverbeds before arriving on Myall beach, where you can ride along the ocean's edge to soak up the tropical atmosphere.
Just need a lift to Cape Tribulation and back? No problem! The fare is $100 return per person from Port Douglas. Minimum of two travellers.
Go anywhere in the Daintree region with your family, you group or just the two of you. Almost anything is possible. From $550 per day.