Tranquility has a full size kitchen with espresso machine, oven, 4 burner cook top, ice-maker fridge and freezer.
There are three seperate dining areas, veranda with BBQ, pool table, saltwater in ground swimming pool, spacious lounge (4 couches) surrounded by terraced gardens against a backdrop of rainforest.
Linen and towels are supplied. There's free Wi-Fi and for guests staying three or more nights, a one hour Daintree Cruise is included.
Tranquility is ideal for family and friends to get together for celebrations or as a base to explore the fabulous Daintree region.
At Your Doorstep
- Start of the 4WD CREB Track
- Tranquility Falls with secluded swimming holes
Within Fifteen Minutes Drive:
- Daintree River Cruises
- Birdwatching/Nature Tours
- Argo 6WD Tour of cattle farm and rainforest
- The village with general store, hotel, bottle shop, restaurant, cafe, artist studio and timber gallery
- Fishing Charters - River and Reef - Snapper Island
- Spa Treatments
- Public Boat Ramp
Within 35 minutes
- Daintree Ferry
- Wonga Beach
- Sweet Farm Tours
- Daintree Wildlife Zoo
Within 45 minutes
- Mossman Gorge
- The Daintree Discovery Centre
1-1 1/4 Hours Drive
- Kayaking at Cow Bay or Cape Tribulation
- Jungle Surfing in the Rainforest Canopy with the Human Hamster Wheel
- Cape Tribulation - Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling Tour
- Port Douglas - a range of Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling and Diving Tours, Shops and Restaurants and the must see Wildlife Habitat