This Daintree cottage sleeps 6 in three bedrooms: two with queen beds and third bedroom with 2 single beds and one bathroom and toilet combined.
There's a wide verandah overlooking the Daintree River, a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, BBQ and fire place with camp oven.
All linen and towels supplied, plus small library, selection of games and Free-to-air television.
If you want to see where the rainforest meets the reef, Daintree Village is centrally located to explore the whole Daintree region and the Great Barrier Reef.
Within five mintues:
• Daintree River Cruises
• Birdwatching/Nature Tours
• Argo 6WD Tour of cattle farm and rainforest
• General store, hotel, bottle shop and restaurants
• Fishing Charters - River and Reef - Snapper Island
• Spa Treatments
• Public Boat Ramp
Within 10 minutes:
• Start of the 4WD Creb Track
• Tranquility Falls with secluded swimming holes
Within 20 minutes
• Sweet Farm Tours
• Daintree Wildlife Zoo
Within 30 minutes
The World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest contains the oldests, continuously surviving rainforest on earth. It is considered by many to be the evolutionary cradle for much of Australia's plant and wildlife species.
At Mossman Gorge, you can experience the wonders of the rainforest and take a guided Dreamtime Walk with the Kuku Yalanji rainforest people and learn a little of their culture.
The Daintree Discovery Centre is an amazing interpretative facility providing easy access to every level of the rainforest; from the forest floor to the upper most reaches of the canopy.
60 minute drive
• Jungle Surfing in the Rainforest canopy with the Human Hamster Wheel
• Cape Tribulation - Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling Tour
• Port Douglas - a range of Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling and Diving tours