Enhance your stay in the Port Douglas region by jumping on board with WindSwell to explore and connect with nature through a variety of low impact water sports tours and adventures that span from the: magical rainforest river, down to the iconic Four Mile Beach, and reach out to the majestic Great Barrier Reef.
FOUR MILE BEACH Water Sports Activities - Start your morning (7:30am) in WindSwell’s water sports playground behind the boat on butter smooth waters and learn to:
- Walk on water with STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING
- Carve it up behind the boat WAKE BOARDING
- Ride above the surface like a magic carpet on the FOIL BOARD
- Or simply, just hang on and get whipped around on TUBE RIDES
- Try out the new WING SURFING
While you’re out there, have a look around to spot turtles, sharks, rays and the occasional dolphin! Scan the horizon to see our Epic Reef and Island Tour destinations and gaze back at the palm tree lined beach with the mountain range backdrop that extends from Palm Cove to Cape Tribulation!
RAINFOREST RIVER MAGIC SUP TOUR
Venture into the jungle and explore the lower reaches of the Mossman Gorge on a guided nature paddle that runs twice daily (9am & 2pm). It’s like bushwalking but without leaving footprints!
When the wind picks up (~10am) it’s time to pump up and sign up for an exhilarating experience, learning how to harness the wind!
- Stand next to our experienced instructors and get high learning how to fly during Kite Surfing Lessons for beginners to experienced riders
- We also provide Kite Demo & Hires as well as Gear Sales if you want to continue your journey with the wind
EPIC REEF & ISLAND TOURS
Jump on board our fast rigid inflatable boats with your partner, friends or family out for a day out at spot X on the Great Barrier Reef, where we veer away from the crowds to give you and your group the best personalized experience yet!
Your tour to one of the iconic Port Douglas locations - Low Isles, Snapper Island or further out to Undine and Mackay Coral Cays - will include lunch, island time and a variety of water sports toys and activities!
- Dive in for a swim, snorkel or spear to enjoy the wonders below
- Stand above sea level to spot turtles, sharks and other marine life on our stand-up paddle boards
- Embrace the presence of wind for a kite wing or kitesurfing session
- Get your adrenalin kick behind the boat wakeboarding, foil boarding or tubing
The day is yours to explore one of the natural wonders of the world in a unique and seclusive way! We look forward to heading out and jumping into the sea with you to show you the beauty above and below the water in Far North Queensland!